Would you like to help with the marketing for the biggest students app in the Netherlands? And are you looking for a place where you will get loads of responsibility and freedom? Then we have the place for you!
What will you be doing?
You will help with the brand and product marketing of StuComm. This includes maintaining our social media, creating video's, writing blogs, and organizing and attending events. You have all the freedom to come up with new ideas for our marketing!
Who are you?
You're currently studying (something like Marketing, Communications, Business) and are looking for an internship in which you get loads of freedom. You speak and write Dutch and English fluently. Moreover you are available for 5 months (or longer). It is possible to work part time before/after your internship.
What we offer
- Small team full of specialists (25 people)
- Office in downtown Utrecht
- Good internship compensation
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- A ton of personal development opportunities
- Mentors from all over the world (i.a. former director Apple en Google)
- Inspirational sessions about 3D printing or AI for example
- Monthly massages
- Pizza sessions, game nights, company outings and friday drinks
- Intensive chess- and table tennis matches and nerfgun fights
Do you think you are the perfect addition to our team? We’d love to hear from you! Contact Nienke Beens via +31 (0)6 41686028 or firstname.lastname@example.org for applications or more information.