iOS internship/student job
Enough room for self-improvement, a tight-knit team full of specialists, access to a big network of mentors and an internship at one of the fastest growing startups in the Netherlands. Are these things that excite you, then StuComm might be the place for you!
StuComm helps educational institutions to fully inform their students in a timely manner with the StudentsApp. The app combines data from different systems, preventing students from needing to log in to different systems to find the right information. Information as timetables, results, study progress or a digital student card can now be found in one place, while only having to log in once.
As iOS developer at StuComm you'll work on apps such as MyInholland, MyUU or Radboud Student. Because of you over 500.000 students have a huge smile on their face when they use the app.
Who are you?
We are looking for an ambitious guy or girl. You are currently studying and looking for an internship or part time job. You have a passion for iOS apps and are interested in the latest technology trends. You work well in teams and do not have a 9-17 mentality.
We also expect you to have the following skills:
- Experience with the development of iOS apps, objective c or Swift
- Have a sharp eye for design and usability of the app
What we offer
- Small team full of specialists (25 people)
- Office in downtown Utrecht
- Good internship allowance
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- A ton of personal development opportunities
- Mentors from all over the world (i.a. former director Apple en Google)
- Inspirational sessions about 3D printing or AI for example
- Monthly massages
- Pizza sessions, game nights, company outings and friday drinks
- Intensive chess- and table tennis matches and nerfgun fights
Do you think you are the perfect addition to our team? We’d love to hear from you! Contact Nienke Beens via +31 (0)6 41686028 or firstname.lastname@example.org for applications or more information.