At Ready Education, we are deeply committed to improving student success and college graduation rates worldwide by crafting digital experiences that build community and increase student engagement. We are a SaaS company with 525+ educational institutions and 4.5M+ students actively using our solutions. We have a diverse and world class team poised for our next phase of rapid growth.
Our core values guide how we operate:
Put Student Success First – Ready Education exists to improve student success.
Accomplish More as a Team – Our team here at Ready is made up of passionate, hardworking people who support, care for, and challenge each other to achieve wins together.
Have a Learning Mentality – We are looking for intellectually curious people who never stop learning and growing and who embrace change, which is essential at a constantly evolving tech company.
Move Fast and Innovate – To be successful at Ready, you will need to be self-motivated and have the confidence to act in an empowered manner.
Ready Education is growing rapidly and has high growth aspirations. The purpose of this role is to ensure operations run smoothly within the European organization whilst providing support to the Management Team by acting as a coordinator. It is a key role within a dynamic team which focuses on the day-to-day running, while continuously improving the procedures of the company.
For this role, we are recruiting in both the Netherlands and the UK. So it’s possible to be either working from our office in Utrecht or in Liverpool.
The Operations Assistant reports to the General Manager Europe (who is based in our Utrecht office), and will be closely working together with the HR Lead Europe. She/he is responsible for administrative and operational support. Travel is to be expected across all European sites – Netherlands, UK, France.
You are organized and driven by success. You see opportunities and challenges and are proactive in pursuing/solving those.
In this role, you need to be fluent in English and a professional level of Dutch or French is an advantage, but not a must.
- To provide support in the organization of events, workshops or meetings as advised.
- To take charge on shipping, transport and logistics of equipment as advised.
- To support travel and hotel bookings including ensuring that company policies are followed and that cost savings are realized by efficiencies.
- Act as Training Coordinator, liaising between HR and individuals to ensure attendance at all arranged training venues. You will ensure staff are notified of nominated training courses, completion of booking form and act as point of contact.
- To ensure office environments are suitable for work by managing office supplies and office administration.
- Provide employee onboarding support including: office access, equipment setup, paperwork completion and coordinating introductions.
- Coordination of interdisciplinary teams especially around key projects (e.g. Central systems, RFPs, Culture Workshops, GTM Planning).
- Production of management information around expenditure, office performance and cultural metrics.
- Assistance on central organizational systems and processes such as CRM.
What we offer:
- A competitive salary, based on experience.
- Travel allowance.
- Pension scheme.
- Company laptop.
- A diverse and friendly team, all equally driven to make Ready Education an (even greater) success.
- International environment with experienced colleagues who help you move forward.
- Personal development opportunities.
Do you think you are the Operations Assistant we are looking for, then send your CV and motivation to Lara Dirven via email@example.com, or use the application form.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.